A holiday wish: Be Merry & Bright

It is that time of the year.

My daughter, the 'merriest' person I know, has a word for it. It's our own little inside Christmas joke.

We call it getting 'imbued.'

This year I am taking on another mission, in part again inspired by my daughter.

I am endeavoring to make each day 'merry and bright.'

To that end we have a couple of special holiday traditions here at the Daily Times that we will continue to celebrate this year. Back for another season anchoring Page 2 in our print tradition is "Homes for the Holidays." Each day during the holiday season we will show off a Delaware County house all festooned for the season. If you'd like to see you house on Page 2, email me a photo at editor@delcotimes.com.

We also once again this year will partner with the Salvation Army in Chester for our annual Merry Christmas Fund. All money raised goes to the good work of the Salvation Army in helping the needy. We will once again list all those making contributions in the Daily Times. We have celebrated Thanksgiving, and survived Black Friday. I think we will manage to get through Cyber Monday today as well. Me? I'm just trying to be merry and bright.

You can read about it in my Monday print column, my Letter From the Editor.

Comments