I'm hosting for Big Daddy Graham tonight

Which of the following people do you think does not belong?

Angelo Cataldi, Joe Conklin, Phil Martelli, Rhea Hughes, Ray Didinger & Glen Macnow, Mike Jerrick, Eleanor Kerrigan, Phil Heron.

No, I'm not joining the staff at WIP, although I am a longtime listener, yet-to-be first time caller.

All of us are joining longtime local comic and WIP overnight host Big Daddy Graham as he presents a very special holiday production at the Swarthmore Players Club.

"A Row Home Christmas" is Big Daddy's memories of the holidays in his old childhood neighborhood of Southwest Philly.

After every show he's holding a Q&A hosted by a local member of the media.

I'm not sure I belong in this elite company but I will give it my best shot.

I'm hosting the preview show tonight at the Swarthmore Players Club, at 614 Fairview Road in Springfield. I don't have to go far. The theater is basically in the rear parking lot of our new digs here in Swarthmore - even though technically this is actually Springfield. Don't get me start on it.

The show will run every night at 8 p.m. through New Year's. The Sunday, Dec. 31 New Year's Eve show is a special matinee at 2 p.m.

See you there!

Comments