Here's your early a.m. report from the roads

Here's your early a.m. report from the roads for the morning after Bombogenesis (God, I hate that word!).

The main roads are fine, except for a few spots that have drifted over from the howling wind.

The side roads are a bit more dicey.

I came down Route 352 from West Chester to Granite Run, and there were several spots, especially around Penn State Brandywine, where snow blew back across the road. Luckily there is next to no one when I'm on the road, just the way I like it.

Baltimore Pike was in pretty good shape, until I got into Media. There the lanes get much narrower because people have parked cars on the side of the street and they are plowed in.

Also Route 252 from Media down to Ridley was not in all that great shape.

Bottom line: Take your time and you will be fine. Or leave early as I do and skip the hassles of dealing with other drivers.

Also, it is seriously cold out there, and the wind is howling.

Should be a beautiful couple of days.

Comments