How does a high of 77 sound?

No, the Phillies have not moved their spring training practices to Swarthmore.

At least I don't think they have.

And we haven't relocated to South Florida, although I might not oppose such a move.

But forgive me for being confused when I walked out the door this morning.

Where am I?

Yes, we're going to enjoy another time-warp of a weather day today.

Think mid-May.

After burning off a little morning fog, temperatures will soar into the mid-70s.

Today's record high temperature is 72 set in 1930. We'll roar past that, with a high of 77 expected. That's right, we're headed to the upper 70s. The normal high for this date is 44. That means we will be 37 degrees warmer than normal today.

Don't get used to it. More normal temperatures return to the region, along with several days of rain, starting Thursday.

Get the full forecast here.

Comments