The thrill of watching it - again & again!

I have now watched the Eagles' win over Tom Brady and the New England Patriots two more times.

I can't get enough.

Yes, I know exactly what happens.

I know when the 'Philly Special' is coming.

I'm still not sure if Corey Clement got both feet down.

I have no idea what constitutes a catch, but I know that Zach Ertz tumbled into the end zone, breaking the plane of the goal line in the process.

And I again begged for someone on the defense to make a play, seconds before Brandon Graham managed to knock that ball out of the hands of Brady, thus nearly sealing the deal for the Birds.

And yes, I still had a few twinges in the pit of my stomach when Brady launched that final desperation 'Hail Mary in the vicinity of Rob Gronkowski in the end zone, finally exhaling once again when it again bounced off the turf.

I'll be honest, there is a part of me who has been disappointed so many times in the past who was fully expecting Gronk to haul in that pass on one of the replays.

I first watched the DVR of the game when I got home Friday night.

Then, after driving home from a visit with the kids Saturday in D.C., I was trying to figure out what to do on a thoroughly miserable, wet Sunday. (Hey, I'll take it over snow any day!).

So I flipped on the game again, starting with the second half kickoff.

I can't tell you how many times I might wind up watching the replay.

I'm setting the over-under at five.

And I'm taking the over.

Super Bowl Champions!

Still can't believe it.

Comments