Anyone else never want to hear the word Nor'easter again?

Raise your hand if you never want to hear the word Nor'easter again.

Tell me about it.

If that's the case, you're out of luck. This is not going to be a good week.

Yes, spring arrives tomorrow.

So does the next threat of a Nor'easter.

Is it just me, or do our local weather people seem just a tad too excited by all this Nor'easter mania.

Today actually will be nice, with lots of sun and a high near 50 for the last full day of winter.

It goes downhill pretty quickly tomorrow and we'll be dealing with our next Nor'easter right through Thursday.

Here's what I can tell you.

It will certainly douse your spring fever. It's going to be a mix of cold and wet.

Just what will it do?

I have no clue - and I'm beginning to wonder if our local weather folks do either.

I've heard people saying anything from mostly rain, to some sloppy wet snow, to one station saying some parts of the area could get 6 inches of snow before this is over.

This is actually two storms that will hit the area starting tomorrow, all day Wednesday and even into Thursday.

I'm putting my money on a slight accumulation on grassy surfaces and roads that are merely wet.

Don't blame me if I'm wrong.

After all, no one seems to blame the local forecasters when their breathless Nor'easter forecasts don't exactly pan out.

Get the full forecast here.

Comments