Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

It's over.

Congratulations, we survived another winter.

And today we get our reward.

After a sneak peek yesterday, we get a full blast of summer-like weather today, with lots of sun pushing temperatures into the low 80s.

I knew what was in store the minute I opened the door this morning.

It's the first day since Thanksgiving that I did not put on a coat.

I make a deal with myself every year.

I will not don a winter coat until Thanksgiving.

Now that I left the house this morning without one, I vow not to put a winter coat back on until next Thanksgiving.

Let's hope this weather sticks around.

Make sure you get outside today and enjoy the return of summer-like temps.

Saturday looks like another winner, while Sunday will be mild but wet.

You can get the full forecast here.

Comments