Here's your early morning report from the roads

Brace yourself.

You haven't moved to London. It just might seem that way this morning.

I just made the drive to the office.

They aren't kidding about the fog, it's very thick in some spots.

And, of course, I'm not sure why this is the case but fog always seems to bring out my friends.

Those would be Bambi and her pals.

I had to take some serious evasive action to miss one deer that darted out right in front of me, and saw several other meandering along the roadways on the drive in.

Once we get past the fog, it's not going to be all that great a day anyhow. Yesterday's miserable clouds and wet weather is going to stick around today, even though we will warm up through the day, going all the way to 66 before plunging again overnight.

And, of course, they are talking about the possibility of snow on Saturday.

Yes, spring remains a rumor.

Kind of like the Phillies.

You can get your complete forecast here.

Comments