Welcome summer?

Spring remains a rumor. Here one day, gone the next.

Saturday was OK, but I'd still prefer it to be warmer.

Yesterday was just downright nasty. There is nothing I enjoy more than retreating to the deck on Sunday morning with the Sunday paper and just devouring it while sitting in the sun.

Well, I had two parts of that equation this weekend. I had the paper, and I had sun, but one step out the door I was hit by a nasty, cold wind. The day pretty much went downhill from there.

When I walked out the door this morning, I was struck by pretty much the same thing.

It's just too damn cold - 41 degrees, according to my dashboard reading.

They say if you don't like the weather around here, wait 15 minutes.

That kind of sums up this week.

We enter the month of May tomorrow, and we're apparently going to leave spring behind and leap right into summer.

That seems to happen more and more these days.

They are actually talking about temperatures pushing toward 90 degrees later in the week.

Don't hold your breath waiting for me to complain.

The hotter, the more humid, the better.

Who needs spring? Bring on summer!

Get the full forecast here.

Comments