A place of honor for a special front page

I have been creating front pages for this newspaper for 35 years.

As I have often said, it is one of the most valuable - and smallest - pieces of real estate in Delaware County.

It measures a little less than one square foot.

During that time, there is one front page I have always wanted to do.

This year I finally got to do it.

Or, I guess I should say 'Phinally!'

Yes, the Eagles are Super Bowl champions.

I was so enthused with this front page that I asked the company to affix it on T-shirts to commemorate this special occasion for our staff.

A friend and fellow Eagles' zealot, Terry Kile, also liked the page. His hobby is framing, and he was nice enough to frame this special page for posterity.

I now have that page hanging in a special spot over my cubicle in the office.

Yep, it's a keeper!

And yes, after waiting for more than half a century, the Eagles are Super Bowl champions.

PHINALLY!

Comments