Welcome summer!

Welcome to summer.

That's right. We're leaving spring behind. At least for a couple of days.

After zooming into the upper 80s yesterday, we could charge over the 90-degree mark today.

And we could set a new record high for the day.

The record high of 90 degrees was set in 2001, and it's definitely in danger today.

The forecast calls for a high of 91.

We'll have similar heat on tap tomorrow, before things turn a little cooler for the weekend with a return to more spring-like temps.

Hey, don't look to me for complaints. Remember, I love this weather. The hotter, the more humid the better.

First thing I did when I got home last night was grab a cold beverage and head for the deck, where I exulted in the last few drops of sunlight on the day.

And I was greeted by my new friends, a family of deer who seem to have set up camp in the wooded area across the creek in my back yard.

Summer is here. All is good.

Get the full forecast here.

Comments