So what's the Real-Feel temperature when it's 70

Ever notice that no one wonders what the "Real Feel" temperature is when it's 75?

Also, I don't recall anyone being obsessed with wind chills when it's 50.

Me? Just tell me the temperature, I don't need all the bells and whistles that seem to accompany today's high-tech weather. Half the time I just wish these good folks would stick their head out the window instead of relying on "double-scan, doppler, super duper radar." And they still struggle to get it right.

A lot of people don't care for the weather we've had this week. It's kine of like living in a wet sock. Me? I love it. It means I can don a T-shirt and shorts and retreat to the deck.

Unfortunately (for me) that is expected to end today and make way for a great weekend - at least if you like it not quite so humid. But getting there might be a bit bumpy. We're going to have storms rumbling across the region this morning, before it clears and sets up a gorgeous weekend.

Don't worry, however. My heat and humidity is due to return next week.

Get the full forecast here.

Comments