You want change? Vote

I promised myself a few weeks ago I was done discussing President Trump.

Nothing I say is going to change the way anyone else feels on this issue.

And as incredulous as it may sound, nothing that happened yesterday is going to change anything either.

Yes, we heard the president of the United States, while standing on foreign soil, disown his own intelligence and law enforcement community and take sides with the Russian state version of what happened.

Do you think that is going to change the mind of any Trump backers.

They will simply warble off into some 'Deep State' conspiracy designed to bring down the president and the country.

I'm done with that.

Trump is expert in this. It is the one thing he appears to hold some expertise in. He will control the message, belittle anyone who challenges him. Today he is being attacked from both sides of the aisle. You expect anything to change? You're more optimistic than I am.

You want change?

Vote.

President Trump won the election. I don't care what the popular vote is. He won the electoral college and that is all that matters.

And the only thing that is going to change that now is another vote. There you have it. You want change? Vote.

Comments