Heeeeeeere's Carson!

Heeeeeeere's Carson!

You heard it here first.

The doctors gave Carson Wentz got the green light to resume full contact and Eagles head coach Doug Pederson did not waste any time anointing him the starter Sunday against the Colts at the Linc.

Maybe now it will seem like the season is starting.

I don't know about you, but I've been fighting what I can only describe as a Super Bowl hangover.

The Eagles finally (Phinally?) delivered what their frustrated zealots had long hoped for last February when the beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Now what? What do they do for an encore?

I'm thinking it might be a sign of age.

For some reason, this is just not life and death for me anymore.

This weekend I will be visiting the kids in the D.C. area. My wife and I will be driving home Sunday afternoon.

I guess I will eventually get around to the Eagles. Maybe I'll DVR the game.

I can admit there was a time when I would not consider such a Sunday activity.

Nothing came between me and the Eagles.

Does this mean I'm growing up? Or just growing old?

You can read my special Heron's Nest here.

Comments