The winter blues roll in

Remember what I said yesterday about the worst thing about the Eagles loss being that we now have three months of winter misery in front of us - and the seeming constant drumbeat of our local TV weather folks reminding us of it every day?

Well, it's started already.

They have replaced one chant of E-A-G-L-E-S with another, S-N-O-W.

Yep, there are two storm bearing down on us.

The first is supposed to get here late Thursday night and into Friday.

The second will arrive Saturday afternoon.

Neither one of these looks like a monster storm. In fact, it sounds like they might be a mix of snow and then changing to rain. That won't keep the forecasters from trying to scare us silly.

I'll tell you what scared me.

When my bottom hit the seat in my car this morning, my dashboard thermometer quickly reminded me it was 16 degrees.

Have I mentioned lately that I hate winter?

Comments