The secret to a long marriage? Ask someone who's been married 70 years

One of the unfortunate aspects of this job is that I get to deliver a lot of bad news.

Not today.

At least not with out lead story.

Yes, there were several stories I could have led with, including the move by a local church to buy the Barnaby's site on MacDade Boulevard in Ridley. But there will be lots of time to deal with that story as it winds its way through the approval process required by Ridley Township.

Instead, the second Peg DeGrassa told me about the interview she did with a Ridley couple that was celebrating 70 years of marriage, I was hooked.

Seven decades.

Meet the Liberatores, from Ridley Township.

So, of course, I want to know what the secret is to a long marriage.

You can get the answer here.

Comments