Andy & Me

Don't forget to catch my appearance on '60 Minutes' Sunday night?

Huh? Oh, that's actually not me.

They say that somewhere in the world you have a twin, a doppleganger, as it were. I think I found mind.

This is Andy McCabe. He was the guy who took over the FBI after President Trump booted James Comey. Eventually McCabe ran into some problems of his own, and also was forced out of his job.

Now he's written a book (isn't that what everyone does these days? Me? I just write a blog.)

And he's making the rounds talking about what he felt was necessary to do to protect the initial stages of the investigation into Russian meddling into the U.S. election and any possible involvement with the Trump campaign.

Relax, I'm not taking a stand one way or the other on where this investigation is eventually going to wind up.

I'm just taken aback by the fact that there's a guy who looks just like me who once ran the FBI. Just a tad above my pay grade.

Give 'em hell, Andy.

Comments