Wet roads cause havoc

Here's your early morning report from the roads.

Look, I'm not a meteorologist.

Hell, most days it's all I can do to pass muster as an editor.

But I don't get the panic because we're getting a little bit of winter weather. I just looked at the calendar. It is Feb. 11 after all. It does get cold and it does snow.

Why schools are opting for a two-hour delay, I have no idea.v Yes, you will have to brush some snow off your car. But that's very likely the biggest hassle you will have from this storm.

Then another round of snow is supposed to move in later tonight and into tomorrow.

In the meantime, expect a slow slog for the drive into the office this morning. You know the drill. People are panic-stricken.

By wet roads.

I don't get it.

You can get the full forecast here.

Comments