When it rains, it pours

Wintry mix?

Forget about it.

If my addled memory serves me correct, we were getting warnings of snow through the weekend.

Obviously that did not happen.

The latest storm was supposed to arrive Sunday night into Monday.

We got rain. I just drove into the office. Did not encounter one slick spot.

I'm not complaining. The less snow the better so far as I'm concerned.

We can just skip the rest of winter and spring and move right into 85-degree days with lots of humidity.

But before we can do that, we'll have to get past the next rumored storm, which is supposed to arrive Wednesday morning (after the a.m. rush hour) and linger through the day, starting as snow, mixing with freezing rain, and then ending up as all rain.

Why do I get the feeling it's just going to rain.

Get the full forecast here.

Comments