Summer weather arrives just like my burgers - hot & thick!

Thick.

That's how I like my burgers.

My steaks.

And my air.

Welcome to summer.

It looks like it's going to be a good week.

I celebrated Father's Day yesterday by grilling a great steak - even though I got chased off the deck by a downpour the first time I fired up the grill.

Father's Day to me is one of the initial gateways to summer.

Schools are out. Graduations are in the rear-view mirror. It's time for those long, lazy days on the deck, just me and the Phillies.

Well, after yesterday, maybe we should just leave the Phillies out of it for awhile.

The only thing missing has been some hot, thick, soupy weather.

Voila!

Ask and you shall receive.

We're looking at a very humid week.

Just my kind of weather.

I will get home and start stripping down as I race up the steps.

Give me a pair of old shorts, a beat-up University of Colorado T-shirt, and a cold beverage.

Meet you on the deck.

Air-conditioning?

Who needs it?

Comments