Yeah, I'm weird - I like this weather

It hits you the second you open the door.

A little bit like being wrapped in a thick, wet blanket.

It's the old three H's - hazy, hot and humid.

Not comes the weird part.

I love it.v This is my kind of weather.

OK, I could live without the showers.

But when I opened the door this morning, I couldn't help smiling.

Now if only I was going out for a nice, long, luxurious walk - instead of climbing into the car for the drive into the office. The air was thick and there was still a little bit of fog hanging around for the ride in this morning.

All I can think about is getting home, stripping off this shirt and tie, donning a comfy T-shirt and ratty, old shorts, grabbing a cold drink and the paper, and then heading for the front porch.

Then it will just be me, the crickets, and the hum of all those air-conditioners.

Nirvana.

The hotter, the thicker, the better.

I know, I'm weird.

Comments