A question on that Route 352 repaving project

I have a question for PennDOT or whoever is handling the repaving work on Route 352 in Middletown.

And a complaint.

First things first: Bravo! Can't think of another road that needs attention more. Every day I travel down Route 352 to Baltimore Pike. That ride past the new Promenade at Granite Run toward the Bypass was starting to rattle my fillings.

And now here's my complaint. Is that all there is?

Going west on Route 352, the repaving work has stopped at Oriole Avenue, just past the old mall.

But the worst part of the road lies ahead, through the intersection at Route 452. Please tell me that stretch of road is not going to be done also.

I literally hope the light is red at the intersection so I don't have to roll over that pitted stretch of road.

Can someone tell me if in fact this stretch - all the way out past Penn State Brandywine - also is going to be repaved.

I certainly hope so. So does my car

Comments