Early-morning glory: A gorgeous full moon

There are not a lot of good things I can say about the schedule I keep.

Let's just say I don't recommend it.

Today there was a silver lining to my madness.

Or should I say 'silvery' lining.

If you get a chance, go to the window and look up.

Or if you're also out early, take a few seconds and gather it all in.

There is a gorgeous full moon.

And it just happened to hit its peak just after midnight.

Would you believe at 12:12 on 12/12? I know, that's a lot of 12s.

In my book it's a 10.

It's the last full moon of the year, so make sure you take a few seconds to take it all in.

An unexpected pleasure at what is an ungodly hour of the morning to be hitting the road.

Unfortunately, that crystal clear sky also allowed temperatures to plunge. It's the coldest morning of the winter so far, with my dashboard thermometer reading just a paltry 24 degrees.

Comments