Get the picture? We need images for Focus on Delco

Double-check the calendar.

Yesterday was Jan. 6, otherwise known by many as the Feast of the Three Kings or Epiphany. It marks the end of the traditional holiday season.

I know, I know. It also heralds the worst 90-day stretch of the year.

At least it is for me. I lost my taste for cold weather a long time ago. I drive to work in the dark, drive home in the dark, and shiver in between.

So of course we are expecting a messy mix of snow and rain just in time for the evening commute. Can't wait.

But it also means I am once again in the market for photos for our Page Two 'Focus on Delco' feature.

We ran our last 'Homes For The Holidays' Monday.

If you see something you think would make a nice photo, snap a pic of it with your camera and email it to me at editor@delcotimes.com.

But first, take a look at that format on Page Two. Horizontal images work much better than the vertical shots taken with your cell phone, so make sure you turn your camera sideways to get a horizontal image.

Share a little bit of your part of Delaware County with your fellow readers.

Comments