'Sno foolin'

I swear this is not fake new.

I'm not making this up.

It's raining again today.

Guess what? I'll take it.

Beats snow any day of the week.

In case you were wondering, our snow-less winter will not set the mark for the least amount of snow.

We've somehow managed to surpass the winter of 1972-1973 when we officially got only a trace of snow. So far this season we've racked up a whole 0.3 inches of snow. Yep, less than an inch.

If you're wondering how all this rain would convert to snow, don't look to me.

I don't miss the shoveling one bit. And I don't own a snow blower.

Compare that to the winter of 2009-2010 when we were buried in 78.7 inches of snow. That still stands as the snowiest winter on record, even surpassing the year of the 33-inch snowfall of 1996.

It was exactly 10 years ago in 2010 when on this date were digging out from the latest blizzard to roll over the region, dumping 14 inches of snow on the region.

Comments