Brace yourself for a serious case of spring fever

I have to admit I had to do a double-take.

We were finishing up dinner (yes, my wife managed to drag me away from the laptop - & the latest coronavirus updates) when I noticed something different.

We were zooming past 7 o'clock and it was still light out. Yep, Daylight Savings Time is back.

Looks like maybe I survived another winter, if you can even call what we had a winter. With barely a trace of snow, it gets my vote for what passes for winter these days.

And you ain't seen nothing yet.

Brace yourself for a full dose of spring fever today. After a chilly start this morning temperatures will zoom to 70 degrees. Now where did I put my golf clubs?

With all the news about coronavirus, a case of spring fever might be just what the doctor ordered.

Comments